Sunday, July 4, 2010

live with intention.
walk to the edge.
listen hard.
practice wellness.
play with abandon.
laugh.
choose with no regret.
continue to learn.
appreciate your friends.
do what you love.
live as if this is all there is.
- mary anne radmacher

For my 25th birthday, I received a card from my parents with this quote. I find it so fitting to the way I try to live my life.

I am embarking on an exciting year-long adventure. My trip starts in Canada for three weeks of relaxation (which is where I am currently). Then, I leave for the South Pacific to a place called Tonga, where I will be spending four months photographing humpback whales. My journey takes me then to New Zealand, Australia, and South East Asia to explore and photograph the places I have heard to so much about.

I am not much of a writer, so this blog be photographically driven. Please feel free to make comments and of course I always love receiving emails.

1 comment:

  1. Be safe Elizabeth, I look forward to seeing all your amazing pictures. It is wonderful to see the pictures of the lake, all the warmth and love in those shots and moments.

    ReplyDelete