Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Zealand Recap in Video Shorts

I've been playing around with my GoPro camera's video mode... here are a few fun clips from throughout the trip. Please keep in mind that the quality is not the greatest, and the colors seem to be different than what I'm seeing my iPad. There also is no sound!

Kayaking Doubtful Sound


Skipping to Wanaka


Driving in Wanaka


Rafting the Buller River Gorge


Cliff Jumping the Buller River Gorge


Bicycle Wine Touring in Marlborough


Pre-Seal Swim


Swimming with Dusky Dolphin (and getting used to the GoPro video mode!)

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Cryan! It's Emma Mathes! I really need to get in contact with you, so I emailed you on your mac account! Just please get back to me as soon as possible! I hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butt Flap

    oh yea, and I hate you :)

    ReplyDelete